Dr. Aidis Kozica has been providing Kozica Dental patients with quality cosmetic dentistry services in Worcester, MA for more than three decades. He works to improve patients' smiles, confidence, and overall dental health by using his extensive experience and state-of-the-art methods.
About Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry refers to treatments that are performed primarily for aesthetic purposes, including whitening, veneers, bonding, and dentures. Some cosmetic dental treatments offered online or over-the-counter in retail stores are not recommended; Kozica Dental offers only the safest and most effective professional treatments available.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Could Benefit You
Cosmetic dentistry is ideal for patients who suffer from unsightly dental problems such as stained, crooked, cracked, missing, or otherwise damaged teeth. For patients with extensive dental health concerns, certain cosmetic procedures may also help alleviate or resolve these issues; for example, patients with very weak teeth or substantial tooth loss can benefit from dentures. For others, cosmetic dental treatments aim to provide patients with a more attractive smile that boosts appearance and self-esteem.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
We use only the most cutting-edge technology and advanced materials available in providing cosmetic dentistry services to our patients. These are some of our most popular services:
- Porcelain veneers and bonding: Dental porcelain is applied to or fitted over teeth to help correct damage or discoloration.
- Snap-on Smile® overdentures: A non-invasive alternative to traditional dentures, Snap-on Smile® is a removable veneer that fits over natural teeth.
- KöR® whitening: Designed for patients with sensitive teeth and gums, this powerful bleaching method may be able to make teeth whiter after only three visits.
- Take-home gel whitening: For patients who prefer fewer trips to their dental office, we offer professional take-home whitening kits that are stronger and more effective than pharmacy options.
- Geneva 2000® Smile Design Dentures™: Using fine dental porcelain, individual prosthetic teeth are sculpted to match each patient's smile, which can create comfortable dentures that are designed to stay in place.
When you come to Kozica Dental for your cosmetic dentistry consultation, Dr. Kozica will help you determine the treatment that best suits your dental health and aesthetic goals. We'll then create a personalized plan to help you achieve the beautiful smile and increased confidence you deserve. If you suffer from tooth loss or missing, cracked, damaged, or discolored teeth, contact our dental office today at (508) 755-0751 to make an appointment for cosmetic dentistry services.