Achieve Your Ideal Smile with Professional Teeth Whitening
Kozica Dental provides patients throughout Worcester, MA and the surrounding areas with professional teeth whitening services. If you want to achieve a brighter smile, we offer a range of products and techniques. Our team can help you choose the safest, most effective method. Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, and it's one of the best ways to show off your true beauty. You can achieve your ideal smile with our superior teeth whitening services.
In-Office Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening is an in-office technique that uses high-concentration bleaching gels that aren’t available over the counter. When compared to at-home whitening, in-office whitening offers the most benefits. It not only provides the fastest results, but it uses the best whitening solutions available.
The Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening treatment provides patients with a wide range of benefits, many of which can positively contribute to overall health and well-being. The benefits of professional teeth whitening include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Removal of Discoloration – Professional teeth whitening can facilitate the removal of discoloration, which will help provide you with a fresh, new look.
- Removal of Stains – Over time, stains can build up on the teeth due to improper brushing or the food and drinks you consume. Professional teeth whitening can remove these stains.
- Reduction of Bacteria – Professional teeth whitening treatments can also successfully kill bacteria, which can contribute to gingivitis and even gum disease if left on the teeth.
- Increased Desire to Smile – It’s not uncommon for someone’s smile to affect their self-confidence. Professional teeth whitening can help ensure it positively affects your self-confidence and self-esteem. We want to give you something to smile about!
The Types of Teeth Whitening We Offer
At Kozica Dental, we offer KöR® Whitening Deep Bleaching System in-office whitening. This treatment has been proven safe and effective for whitening teeth, and contain unique ingredients to alleviate sensitivity. During your appointment, a team member will apply a whitening gel to the surface of your teeth. The KöR® Whitening treatment consists of two 90-minute appointments, and you can see immediate results.
What is the KöR® Whitening Deep Bleaching System?
The KöR® Whitening Deep Bleaching System is an in-office teeth whitening treatment. This treatment provides a thorough removal of any stains present on the enamel of one’s teeth. This system rejuvenates the teeth by restoring their ability to absorb oxygen, restoring their whiteness. The KöR® Whitening gel provides this much-need oxygen to the teeth and dissolves stains at the molecular level. This system is the only recognized system in the world that will whiten tetracycline-stained—or dark-stained—teeth. Previously, this was something that wasn't thought possible.
Why Do My Teeth Get Stained?
Stains can develop on teeth for a slew of reasons. There are two types of stains: extrinsic and intrinsic. Below, we’ve described the difference between these types of stains and why they happen:
- Extrinsic Stains – This type of stain will only occur on the tooth's surface. These stains occur due to general enamel erosion, tobacco use, or overconsumption of certain foods and beverages. Sometimes, these stains can be removed with routine and good oral hygiene, but particularly stubborn extrinsic stains may require the help of professional teeth whitening.
- Intrinsic Stains – This type of stain is the more severe, as it occurs deep within the tooth. These stains are most often caused by overuse of certain medications, thinning of the enamel due to aging, or injury. It's improbable that at-home teeth whitening solutions will be able to work on these tough stains. Professional teeth whitening, however, can help.
How to Maintain Results of Teeth Whitening
There are multiple means of maintaining the results of your professional teeth whitening services. And, if you’re going to invest the money into your smile, it’s beneficial to do your best to maintain it. Some of the steps you can take to maintain the results of your professional teeth whitening procedure include:
- Quitting smoking
- Drinking plenty of water
- Avoiding staining foods and drinks
- Maintaining good dental habits
- Attending regular dental visits
Contact Us Today for Professional Teeth Whitening
If you’re looking for professional teeth whitening service in Worcester, look no further than Kozica Dental. If you’re interested, Dr. Kozica would be more than happy to discuss the differences between in-office professional whitening and at-home whitening. If you want to learn more about your teeth-whitening options, please contact our dental practice to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kozica.